Many men are looking for suitable solutions on how to build muscle fast. This is because many like getting things the easy way. However, it is not impossible to gain muscle fast. There are both natural and medical ways to quickly gain muscle mass.
Tips on how to build muscle fast
• Pursue progressive overload: the law of progressive overload simply states that you must gradually increase the amount of weight being carried in every workout so as to gain muscle growth. Since the body reacts to stimuli, you must therefore place an ever increasing demand on the body thereby forcing the body to continually adapt to it. Training is by far the best method to achieve this. If you work out with the same number of weights without increasing them, your body will not be stimulated to increase the muscle mass because the demand for muscle is not increasing. Progressive overload results in muscle growth.
• Perform 8-12 reps: this exercise stimulates most of the muscle growth. Lower reps are good for building strength but not muscle growth.
• Perform 6-9 sets: you need 6-9 sets per body part. You should keep your workouts to less than 45 minutes in order to avoid the release of hormones that actually break down the muscle tissues.
• Eat: working a muscle results in the tearing of the tissue. Therefore, muscles need to be fed so as to allow them to grow. You should eat a good bodybuilding diet as this will allow you to grow without adding on weight.
• Increase protein in your diet: muscles are made by proteins. Muscles need an abundance of protein so as to be able to repair itself after a session of weight training.
• Eat fat: low fat diets are not entirely desirable for body building. Fat increases the amount of body building hormones in the body. These hormones include; testosterone, growth hormone and the insulin growth factor. However, some people take in anabolic steroids so as to accelerate muscle growth. Great results can also be achieved by implementing good body building diet.
• Drink enough water: water is very crucial for gaining peak strength and energy levels. You should aim for 8 glasses of water per day. You should also include protein shakes to your daily water intake.
• Avoid too much cardio: cardiovascular works to rob your muscle gains. However, if you goal is to lose fat, then you can do cardio, but you should make sure that it is performed immediately after the weight training session and is a high intensity interval training, that is, a maximum of 20 minutes.
• Sleep: sleep is very important when it comes to building muscles. Muscles repair themselves and grow during rest periods. This is because, the release of growth hormones reaches its peak during sleep, the metabolic rate slows down during rest thereby creating a conducive environment for repair and it increases blood flow to the muscles.
• Relax: being stressed out results in muscle breakdown. A calm and relaxed body builds more muscle than a stressed out body.